It’s time for the CAHPS® survey again!
Every year, certain Maryland Physicians Care (MPC) members are chosen to participate in a satisfaction survey between February and April. The survey can be completed by mail or by phone, and your personal identity and answers are confidential. Your input is very important, so please complete the survey if you receive it. The results help MPC improve our quality of care and service.
- The survey asks questions about your satisfaction with:
- Personal doctors (primary care provider or PCP)
- Specialists (doctors you may see for special problems)
- Health care services, like getting care, appointments, and care that you need from your providers
- Health plan services, like MPC’s Customer Service, Case Management, and Health Education Programs
Remember, our goal is to keep you happy, healthy, and provide excellent customer service. If, at any time, you have any problems getting the care you need or you are not satisfied, please contact our Member Service so we can help. Be sure to call if you have serious medical problems or special needs.