SKILL BUILDING TRAINING FOR EVIDENCE-BASED COMMUNITY PROGRAM PROVIDERS
The Maryland Department of Health (MDH), Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control (CCDPC) is pleased to offer a skill-building training series for Maryland evidence-based program providers.
The goal of this series is to provide a foundation of skills and competence for all leaders and managers of disease prevention and management programs. Training opportunities are no-cost for attendees and offer certificates of completion or continuing education credit.
Please check back for new events.
For more information about these events, please contact Jen Schindler at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER CAMP LEARNING SERIES
Join the Maryland Department of Health (MDH) for a summer learning series designed for healthcare providers serving patients with diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension.
FREE CEUs AVAILABLE!
Information about training dates, time, and location will be announced soon. To register for these events please visit, Summer Camp Learning Series | Eventbrite.
· S’More Ways to Improve Diabetes Screening and Referral
· Gather Around the Campfire: How to Integrate Dentists into the Care Team
· Be a Happy Camper: Use HIT to Address Chronic Disease
· Teamwork Makes the Dream Work: Support Patient Success
· Using Evidence-Based Weight Management Programs
· Gaze at the Stars: Provide Culturally Competent
· Interventions to Address Obesity
· Let’s Explore! Cardiac Rehab Referral and Enrollment
Cultural Competency Training
For additional information, click here.