Courtesy of USDA MyPlate
Herbs and spices give this fish lots of flavor for an easy weekday meal.
- 1 pound cod fillets (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 dashs pepper (1/8 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme (dried)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine (melted)
- Thaw frozen fish according to package directions, if using frozen fillets.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Separate fish into four fillets or pieces.
- Place fish in ungreased 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, oregano, and thyme in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture and lemon juice evenly over fish.
- Drizzle margarine evenly over fish.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20-25 minutes.
Nutrition per serving (1 serving)
MyPlate Food Groups