Avocado and Corn Salsa
Courtesy of USDA MyPlate
Avocado and corn are given a flavor boost by fresh cilantro and lime. Serve this salsa with our Baked Chicken for an easy weekday meal.
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 3/4 cup Frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Toss avocado, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a medium bowl.
- Chill one hour and then serve.
Nutrition per serving (1/2 cup)
MyPlate Food Groups