Courtesy of USDA MyPlate
With almost no cooking required to prepare this chili, just open cans of beans, corn, and tomatoes, and heat everything together in a pan!
- 1 can beans, low-sodium undrained (pinto, kidney, red, or black 15.5 ounces)
- 1 can corn, drained (15 ounces, or 10-ounce package of frozen corn)
- 1 can crushed tomatoes, undrained (15 ounces)
- chili powder (to taste)
- Place the contents of all 3 cans into a pan.
- Add chili powder to taste.
- Stir to mix.
- Continue to stir over medium heat until heated thoroughly.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition per serving (1 serving)
MyPlate Food Groups
1 1/4 cups
1 1/2 ounces