No matter how old or young you are, you can always change your life for the better. Take your health, for example. There may be things you can’t change, like your family genes or your age. But, the rest is really up to you. Learn more about living healthy at any age here.
You can start by taking a close look at how you live your life. Be honest with yourself. After all, this is only going to make you feel better, no one else.
Here’s some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you eat healthy food?
- Do you drink water?
- Do you exercise
These are all habits you have the power to change.
No one’s saying it’s going to be easy, but it’s possible. By making healthy changes in your life, you’ll be able to reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke and other serious diseases, even if they run in your family.
Here are some changes you can make to feel better and enjoy more of your life:
- Get regular check-ups (screening site – clinical). Don’t just see your doctor when you’re sick.
- Keep your weight down by eating right.
- Get out there and move.
- Measure your blood pressure and cholesterol on a regular basis, and try to keep them low.
- Get on a stop smoking program.
- Use sunscreen when outdoors.