Health & Wellness
At Maryland Physicians Care, we want to help you live a healthier life. We know everyone has different health goals. That’s why we offer several tools and resources to help you on your wellness journey.
Our trained health educators are available to provide support to Maryland schools, community groups, and organizations on various health topics. We also provide printed brochures on specific diseases to our members. For more information on the services below or to speak with the Prevention and Wellness department, please call 1-410-401-9451.
Our Prevention and Wellness department:
- Provides health education information, chronic disease information and health education programs
- Focuses on prevention and health maintenance through community outreach, intervention and program activities
- Develops interventions and programs targeting specific needs
Health Education Presentations
We provide health education sessions throughout the community. Each session is 30 to 60 minutes and can tailor the length of the session to your audience.
- Personal Hygiene/Dental Health
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- High Blood Pressure
- Alcohol and Marijuana
- Breast Health and Cervical Cancer