My MPC Source
My MPC Source (secure online portal)
This member site is your go-to resource for managing your plan. It will help you use your Maryland Physicians Care benefits and services so you can get and stay healthy. You can:
- Access health plan details – submit a request to change your doctor, find forms or get member ID cards
- Get personalized health information – answer questions about your health and get the tips and tools you’ll need to meet your health goals like quitting smoking and weight management
- Research prescription drugs – find a pharmacy, see how much a drug costs or ask for a drug not covered by your plan
- Get instant access to claims details – see the status of your claim from start to finish
- Find support – get in touch with a nurse or learn more about the disease management and wellness programs that will help you stay on track with goals
Keep in mind you’ll need your health plan member ID and a current e-mail address to create an account.
Sign up today. It’s easy.
To log in or set up your account, click here.
We’re always here to help
For help getting started or to sign up over the phone you can call Member Services at 1-800-953-8854.
Thank you for your interest in registering for our Member Portal. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our providers and members who use our website. We use our best efforts to ensure that we use the information you submit to us for the purposes of this portal and remains private. During registration, we ask you for specific information about you. We do not disclose any of the information you provide to us to any outside parties, except to manage the health plan or when we think the law may require it.
* * IMPORTANT NOTICE * *
You may use the My MPC Source Member Portal only if you agree to the terms and conditions on the registration page. When you register to use My MPC Source Member Portal, you are indicating that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you may not register to use My MPC Source Member Portal.
Use of the My MPC Source Portal Service
The Service provides access to health information. Provider shall use the Service solely for purposes of providing Treatment to Plan’s members.
The Primary Representative and each Authorized Representative shall use the Service solely in the course and scope of employment or agency with Provider. Provider, the Primary Representative and each Authorized Representative shall use the Service subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the applicable provisions of Provider’s contract with Plan to provide health care services to Plan members (the “Provider Contract”). In the event of a conflict between a term and condition under this Agreement and a provision under the Provider Contract, the former shall govern.