Become a Member/Renew Your Benefits
Maryland Physicians Care is committed to offering our members the best services available through Maryland’s HealthChoice Program.
Want to join MPC? We’re here to help. Checking eligibility, signing up for coverage, and renewing your benefits can be done several ways:
- Online - Visit the Maryland Health Connection website’s Medicaid Basics & Benefits page
- By phone - Call Maryland Health Connection at 855-642-8572 (TTY: 855-642-8573)
- In person - Contact your local health department, Department of Social Service office, connector entity navigator or a Certified Application Counselor.
On the Maryland Health Connection website you’ll find all the information you need to help you apply, including:
- Income Eligibility Guide
- How to enroll in Medicaid
- What Medicaid covers
- What to expect when you enroll
- Frequently Asked Questions
Remember, Maryland Physicians Care has been helping members make good decisions about their health care for over 20 years. Don’t hesitate to call us at 800-953-8854 or 1-800-735-2258 (TTY/TDD) if you have any questions.
HealthChoice is a program of the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.