New Medicaid web portal coming soon!
What does this mean for you? Simply put, you should experience faster processing. The benefits include:
Convenient, safe access
- Single sign-on – One log-in and password allows you to move smoothly through various systems.
- Mobile interface – Enjoy the additional convenience of access through your mobile device.
- Personalized content and services – After log-in, you will find a landing page customized for you.
- Real-time data access – View updates as soon as they are posted.
- Better tracking –Know immediately the status of each claim submission and PA request.
- Auto-Auths – Depending on the auth type and service location, it is possible to receive an auto-approval on your request.
- Detailed summaries – Find easy access to details about denied PA requests or claims.
- Enhanced information to analyze, track and improve services and processes
We think you’ll like the new web portal.
My MPC Source
Log in to My MPC Source, our secure provider web portal, to:
- Submit and verify prior authorizations
- Verify enrollment
- Look up claims status
- Find a doctor or specialist
- Get information on covered health care services
How to register
Getting access to My MPC Source is easy! During registration, Maryland Physicians Care providers assign a Primary Representative for their office. An office has only one Primary Representative. The Primary Representative may add authorized representatives.
How to use My MPC Source
For help using My MPC Source, review our reference guides: