My MPC Source
New "My MPC Source" Web Portal is now available!
Our new, faster web portal is now available for all providers to use. On 12/11/14, the old portal will no longer be available for auth entry and on 12/18/14, the entire system will no longer be availalbe so we encourage all providers to register in the uprgraded system now and start enjoying some of our new and enhanced benefits. What can you expect? Simply put, you should experience faster processing and better access. The benefits include:
Convenient, safe access
- Single sign-on – One log-in and password allows you to move smoothly through various systems.
- Mobile interface – Enjoy the additional convenience of access through your mobile device.
- Personalized content and services – After log-in, you will find a landing page customized for you.
- Real-time data access – View updates as soon as they are posted.
- Better tracking –Know immediately the status of each claim submission and PA request.
- Auto-Auths – Depending on the auth type and service location, it is possible to receive an auto-approval on your request.
- Detailed summaries – Find easy access to details about denied PA requests or claims.
- Enhanced information to analyze, track and improve services and processes
We think you’ll like the new web portal. Register now by visiting: http://marylandphysicianscare.aetna.com
My MPC Source
Log in to My MPC Source, our secure provider web portal, to:
- Submit and verify prior authorizations
- Verify enrollment
- Look up claims status
- Find a doctor or specialist
- Get information on covered health care services
How to register
Getting access to My MPC Source is easy! During registration, Maryland Physicians Care providers assign a Primary Representative for their office. An office has only one Primary Representative. The Primary Representative may add authorized representatives.
How to use My MPC Source
Register one of the following ways:
- Click “Get Registered" above
- Click here to complete the registration form and fax in your request
Review our reference guides: