Fraud & Abuse
Fraud and abuse occur when false or untrue information is given to receive health
care benefits and/or services. Fraud and abuse include:
- Under-reporting income and insurance
- Under-reporting resources and assets, such as bank account, stocks, bonds, home
- Falsely reporting household income
- Not living in Maryland
- Selling prescription medications
- Making changes to a written prescription
Fraud and Abuse Response Form
Please use this form to report suspected fraud or abuse of services paid for by
Maryland Physicians Care. Please complete as much of the requested information as
you can below.
* = Required Fields
Optional information: We would like to be able to discuss your response with you.
Please provide your name, phone number, address and/or email address below. We will
contact you for more information if needed. If you provide your contact information,
your identity will be protected to the extent allowed. Thank you for helping Maryland
Physicians Care’s efforts to detect fraud and abuse.